Terms and Conditions
- The Promoters of this competition are Howard Shopping Centre and Mustard Seed Relationship Marketing.
- Please note that, in order to offer the competition, the Promoters must collect and use personal information of the participants for purposes of conducting the competition in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act of 2013. By entering the competition, participants consent to the Promoters collecting and using their personal information solely for the purpose of offering the competition.
- By entering this competition, you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions which will govern the competition. Furthermore, you verify that you are unaware of any reason legally prohibiting you from entering this competition and, if the competition requires the submission of photographs, artwork or images of people, or of anything else that requires consent or copyright, that you have the necessary consent and authority to do so, if required. Any entrant who contravenes these rules may be disqualified from the competition. The rules can only be modified by the Promoters in a written revision posted on the competition Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/howardshopping or any other official competition communication methods.
- This is a digitally run competition. Only entries received online via the Promoter's official Facebook page will be accepted.
- You may only enter this competition if you are a citizen and permanent resident of South Africa, 18 years of age or over, residing in Pinelands and surrounds. The winner will be required to present a valid South African ID document in order to accept the prize. It is the winner’s responsibility to collect the prize from Howard Shopping Centre.
- The competition will run from 13 July 2021 until 23:59 on 19 July 2021. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission. Entries reflected on the Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries. Winners will be announced and contacted via Facebook.
- To enter the competition: Participating customers must tag their foodie mate in the comment section of the Facebook competition post.
- The draw will take place on 20 July 2021 and one winning entry will be randomly selected and will each receive a R500voucher for two redeemable at a Howard Centre restaurant of their choice. The Promoters will try to contact the winners for seven days following the draw. If any winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to messages within that period of time, or chooses to decline the prize, then their prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn as soon as possible.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are neither negotiable nor transferable, and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions not mentioned hereunder, but in accordance with relevant South African legislation. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any original prize becomes unavailable for any unforeseen reason.
- By entering this competition, the entrant consents that the Promoter may use names and images taken of the winners for publicity purposes, without any further remuneration being payable to the winner. The winner may decline to participate in any promotional activity by notifying the Promoter in writing. All promotional material will become the sole property of the Promoter.
- This competition is not in any way affiliated to and/or endorsed by Facebook.
- You may not enter the competition if you are a director, member, partner, employee, tenant (or employee of a tenant), agent, consultant or supplier to the Promoters, or their respective spouses, partners, family members (parents, siblings and children), business partners or associates. You may not enter the competition if you do not consent to your personal information being collected and used by the Promoters for purposes of conducting the competition.
- Participants in this competition hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless the Promoters and their successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders from and against any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, liability for harm, injury or death, demands, expenses or any costs howsoever arising out of their participation in this competition or their use of the prizes, and/or any person with whom they share that prize.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
- The Promoters reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time if deemed necessary in their own opinion or if circumstances arise outside of their control.
Be a Responsible Shopper
We all need to do our part to protect ourselves and to keep our greater community safe. We are committed to creating a safe shopping environment for you, but there are ways in which you can help uphold everybody at the centre’s safety too. Please continue to practise social distancing, wash your hands frequently, and wear a face mask when visiting the centre as we reserve the right not to allow entry to anyone that does not comply.
Thank you for being a #ResponsibleShopper.